As at 30th April 2018 the total number of Axway Software SA shares is 21,219,696. The total amount of voting rights (including suspended voting rights) is 34,353,379. The total number of exercisable voting rights is 34,324,214.
- Interactive 2017 Registration document
- BALO – Notice of Combined Shareholders’ Meeting (French version)
- 2018 Axway Combined Shareholders’ meeting
- Delegation tables (French version)
- SPECIMEN voting form
- Disclosure of the total number of voting rights and shares - BALO publication
- How to attend
- List of documents that a shareholder may request to be sent at the company's expense - french version
- List of documents that can be consulted by any shareholder instead of the company's administrative management - french version
- Digital shareholder guide 2018
- Notice of Shareholders' Meeting
- BALO - Notice of Combined Shareholders' Meeting on May 18, 2018 - french version
- Combined Shareholders' Meeting - Presentation
- Results of Vote Combined Shareholders' Meeting 2018 - french version
- Minutes of the Combined Shareholders' Meeting 2018
- Axway Software : 2017 Annual and consolidated financial statements approved by the Combined General Meeting of June 6, 2018 - french version
In accordance with the provisions of Article R.225-84 of the French Commercial Code, shareholders may submit written questions to the Chairman of the Board of Directors. Such questions must be sent to the Company’s registered office per letter with acknowledgement of receipt or per email at the following address: email@example.com, no later than the fourth business day prior to the date of the general meeting, i.e. The 31th May 2018. A share registration form shall be attached to the written question and must be send to the Company.
Requests to add points or draft resolutions to the agenda for the shareholders’ meeting that are made by shareholders who fulfill the legal requirements in force must be sent to the Company's registered office , by recorded delivery (signed for) or by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, as of the publication of the notice of the meeting in the « Bulletin des Annonces Légale Obligatoires » (the 12 of May 2018) and up to 25 days before the date of the general meeting but in any case cannot be addressed more than twenty days after the publication of the afore mentioned notice of the meeting published in the BALO in accordance with R 225-73 II of the French Commercial code. A share registration form shall be attached to the to the resolutions and /or points that have been submitted Requests to additional resolutions and /or points to the agenda of the Shareholders meeting must include the resolutions proposed and explain the reasons for which they have been submitted. We would like to draw your attention on the fact that the points and/ or the resolutions that have been submitted will be reviewed by the Combined Shareholder’s Meeting provided that the an updated share registration form is provided not later than at 00:00 our (Paris time) the second business day prior to the date of the Combined Shareholders’ Meeting.